Is your site running slow? Or not getting the results you want when it comes to search engines? One of the most cost effective improvements to your site can come from optimising the site when it comes to speed and performance. My WordPress Speed Optimisation service can help provide you with a quicker site, tune up your site and make it perform better.
Why Rhys Wynne for WordPress Speed Optimisation?
There are a number of reasons why I suggest optimising your WordPress site for speed.
- Spending a day or two on the site improving the speed of the site will help user experience. Amazon found every 100ms a site takes to load resulted in a 1% drop in sales. Having a fast site can help conversions.
- Secondarily, Google takes into account site speed as a ranking factor. If you have a fast site it can perform better in search engines, making you appear higher for your chosen keywords.
- Furthermore, Google are starting taking into account slow sites so users who visit your site could see warnings.
- Finally – there are some studies that suggest having a fast, efficient site is eco-friendly. Having a fast site can help save the planet!
I’ve been a WordPress developer for over 10 years, and been carrying out speed improvements for half of that time as specialised projects. I’ve proven commercial experience in seeing the results of having a fast site will have on your business.
The process for my WordPress speed improvements work is the following:-
- The project will begin with me carrying out a speed audit of the site.
- At a convenient time to you, I’ll make changes to the site. These changes will be “under the hood” without changing the look or functionality of the site.
- After the work is complete, I will carry out a new speed audit with the improvements.
- Recommendations will then be made for further speed improvements, which would be outside the scope of the project (so for example, if you are hosted on a poor server, I’d make recommendations for a better server).
- After the project is complete and you’ve had time to read the results, we can then discuss further improvements based on 4. As this is a separate project, this step will be completely optional.
Examples of WordPress Site Speed Improvements
Here’s some real world commercial examples of sites.
Site 1: WooCommerce Homeware Retailer
Site 2: Cosmetic Surgeon
Site 3: WooCommerce Store With Bloat
WordPress speed optimisation packages start at £500. If your WordPress site is running slow, and interested in getting an overview of what can be done on your site, send me a no-obligation message below.